Old (1998) but good article interviewing Richard Leider about living life on purpose. Leider’s guidelines:
- Life is a spiral.
- What do you want, and how will you know when you get it?
- Feed the three hungers
- Discover the four factors of every decision
- Answer the ultimate question
- Make every job search an in-venture and an adventure
- Use this formula for a good career decision: T + P + E x V
- Live in the real world
- Don’t sell yourself short
- Find motivation from without-and from within
- Get advice from within-and from without
- Make your decisions the way senior citizens wish they had.
Again, thanks to Rebecca’s Pocket