In short, based on City Hall figures, the subsidy would be £2.54/meal, whereas the cost to schools is £3.30/meal as estimated by the NEU. HT @email@example.com
Bookmark of 'Khan extends free meals, but could leave schools £39m short'
Khan extends free meals, but could leave schools £39m short Rollout to all primary pupils in the capital will 'harm schools' without more funding (published )
- Bookmark of 'MPs call for action on pandemic-widened gap between England’s poor and rich pupils'
- Bookmark of 'Enough is enough: The SEND funding crisis laid bare'
- Bookmark of 'Teacher Labour Market in England – Annual Report 2022'
- Reply to 'ChatGPT marks end of homework at Alleyns School'
- Bookmark of 'The political, moral and intellectual bankruptcy of the current Conservative party'