I’ve just received the joining instructions and pre-work for Developing Deliverable Strategies
There are two pieces of pre-work:
- The Right Game: Use Game Theory to Shape Strategy [ notes]
- Will Biddiford’s Trams Make a Return? [ notes]
Some interesting stuff to get my teeth into!
As I’ve noted here my learning goals are to:
- Enhance my ability to think strategically
- Gain further insight into overall business strategy and the ways to support and enhance that with technology.
- Understand the strategic drivers for organisational success.
- Acquire a toolkit for strategic thinking.
- Informal learning through networking with other delegates.